To Lake Munmorah Motel Potential Guests, Past Guests & Supporters:
We are currently still trading & very much open for business!
We are operating within government guidelines for social distancing & we have a Covidsafe plan registered with the NSW government
Social distancing measures may be with us for some time to come, border closures and travel restrictions, may be in place or come into place, during your intended stay with us.
So, before booking with us, please consider the current restrictions and align them with your need for travel & overnight stays.
Having said the above, we believe we have a Covidsafe space for guests to come and stay.
As there are no social gathering spaces here at LMmotel, no pool, no BBQ area, no public bar/lounge etc.
Just clean quiet comfortable rooms for our guests to enjoy in a CovidSafe way.
If our guests enter & exit the site in a CovidSafe manner & take reasonable steps to stay CovidSafe in the surrounding community, then we believe, staying with us at LMmotel is a low risk activity.
As part of our Covidsafe plan that we have introduced here at the motel:
- We expect both staff & guests to understand & respect the current social distancing rules, maintaining a 1.5m distance from others when on-site & coming and going from the property.
- If you are booking online, we may call you to confirm your reasons for travel, so please make sure your contact number (mobile preferred) is correct on the booking form.
- Where possible we will look to stagger bookings within the motel building, to increase social distance (reducing neighbours etc)
- Our check-in procedure has been streamlined and the plastic barrier window at reception remains closed during check-in.
- We will ask guests to use our QR code to register your stay here with Service NSW. (This is over & above our regular check-in procedure.)
- Guest check-in happens in our reception area, which has plenty of space for different groups to spread out when checking in. It is rare to get more than two check-ins at the same time.
- Our guest numbers in our rooms are capped & Guests of guests (visitors) or third parties are not allowed into the motel building.
- Our check-out procedure is still an easy key drop at the reception window before 10am on the day of departure.
- We have upgraded our check-out cleaning/sanitising process, to deep cleans, for every room check-out.
- Our building entry points & high points of contact are sanitised regularly.
- Our designated smoking area is for one person at a time & cannot be a gathering area.
The NSW Police, who will enforce Ministerial directions/restrictions, have advised us, that there are fines for individuals (that means You, the guest)
& also for businesses (that means Us, motel management) that do the wrong thing.
Though our experience here onsite has shown, that most guests are willing and generally operate within the current rules without issue.
Thanks for reading.
LIVECHAT with us at Reception: Click Here