Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your reception hours?
Our reception is open from 8am to 8pm.
If calling and the line is busy, please leave a message, so we can get back to your enquiry as soon as possible.
2. What time can I check in?
Check-in time is from 3pm and check-out time is prior to 11am.
Early check-ins and late check-outs put increased strain on motel operations particularly during peak times.
Charges may apply.
Early and/or Late check-ins/outs are subject to availability, must be organised in advance and are at the discretion of management.
When making an online booking, please suggest an estimated arrival time as this is a considerable help to our motel operations staff.
3. What cooking equipment will be in my room?
All rooms have a microwave, toaster, kettle and a small fridge.
We supply cutlery & crockery (bowls & plates) is also available on request.
We encourage all guests to take advantage of the array of local food outlets.
4. Do you serve Breakfast?
At this time we do not serve breakfast.
There are a number of breakfast options close by.
5. Do you have a restaurant?
We do not have a restaurant on site, however there is a number of dining options in the local vicinity:
- Restaurant 616 is just next door to the motel!
- A sports themed restaurant with a great menu & is highly regarded for steak & ribs.
- Open for lunch & dinner on the weekend & from 5pm mid-week evenings, closed on Mondays.
- Please see https://www.facebook.com/Restaurant616/
- Lake Munmorah Bowling Club is only 300m down the road.
- They have a great little bistro.
- The Doyalson RSL is less than 10 minutes away by car on the Pacific Highway.
- They have a number of dining options.
There is also a myriad of food outlets and takeaways in the near vicinity.
6. What amenities will be in my bathroom?
All rooms come equipped with dispensers for shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.
There is liquid hand soap at the vanity.
There is also a hairdryer, towels, face cloth and bath matt.
7. Is there a porta cot and will there be an additional charge?
Travel cots are available at $15 per stay, please note that not all rooms are suitable for a cot.
We can fit a third single bed only in our Family Room for a 5th person. Extra charges may apply.
Please call us in the office to arrange this.
8. Do the motel rooms have baths?
Our family room has a family sized bathroom with a shower over bath.
Intended to make the showering of children easier, the shower head is attached to a hose &
is not intended for the use of bathing.
All other rooms are equipped with a walk-in shower only.
9. Will Linen & towels will be provided?
Fresh linen & towels are provided in all rooms along with a spare blanket.
10. Do you have laundry facilities?
We do not have laundry facilities on-site, but for longer stays or with enough notice, a local laundrette offer a pick-up & delivery service.
Our motel reception can help organise this.
11. Is there an ironing board and iron in each room?
Yes, all our rooms have an iron and a mini board. Some rooms have a full size board.
12. Can I bring my pet?
We do not allow pets or any other live animals into our motel rooms.
In the case of accredited Guide & Companion animals, management reserves the right to ask for accreditation to be provided upon check-in.
Advance notice is much appreciated, so we make make the necessary preparations.