Lake Munmorah Motel is a smoke free property.
- In accordance with the Smoke Free Environment Act 2000, all rooms and common areas of Lake Munmorah Motel are Non-Smoking.
- The 4 Metre Law with regards to smoking applies to entry/exit doors to the motel building.
- For the comfort of all guests, LMmotel has a designated smoking area.
- Please do not smoke anywhere on-site (including the car park) outside of the designated smoking area.
We reserve the right to impose a cleaning fee of up to $100 if:
- There is a smell of smoke or other strong persistent odours in your room
- Your room is left excessively dirty, or linen & towels are left excessively dirty
- Any Theft, Damages, Smoking Surcharges or Cancellation Fees will be added to the room account and deducted from your Pre Auth.
- Check-in is available from 3pm until 8pm.
- Check-out prior to 11am.
- We require the Primary Guest to accept our terms and conditions/house rules by filling out & signing a Registration Form.
- The Primary guest is the person that booked the room, must be over 25 years old & supply current photo ID & credit card details in the Primary Guests name.
- The Primary guest shall be the main point of contact for management & responsible for the room, including any accidental/incidental costs incurred.
- The Primary Guest is responsible for the behaviour to all guests included in the booking AND relating our House Rules to all guests included in the booking.
- Upon making a booking and receiving a confirmation, a pre-authentication (Pre-Auth) to the value of $100 will be applied to your supplied credit card details.
- This Pre-Auth is to guarantee arrival & cover accidentals/incidentals/damages if any that may occur during the stay.
- Within 12 hours of check-out, the room will be inspected and if the Pre-Auth is not required, a release notification will be sent to the Guests bank.
- Payment for the booking is to be paid on check-in at the latest.
- Payment can be made by CASH or CARD, we accept Visa & Mastercard.
- ALL card payments will attract a 2% merchant surcharge, which is not greater than the cost of our acceptance.
- All Motel Property - must stay onsite. This include towels, bedding & crockery.
- Reception/Office hours are 8am to 8pm Management will be contactable via mobile phone at all times.
- Any extension to a stay will need to be agreed to by management and paid for before the original agreed check out time.
- Your room type/number may be changed at the discretion of management at any time prior to Check-in.
- Minimum dress in public areas - Shirt, Shorts & thongs. We Like our guests to relax. But there is a limit.
- Unauthorised Guests - persons who are not declared on the registration form that stay the night. For fire regulations management are required to account for all guests staying in the motel.
- Guests under the age of 18 - must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times and cannot be left unattended in the motel rooms or public areas.
- Excess noise - We ask all guests to consider the quiet enjoyment of other guests, particularly when entering/leaving site or when using a mobile phone.
- Pets and Animals - For the comfort and safety of all guests, any live animals, including pets are not allowed into the building. Accredited guide/companion animals welcome, notice required.
- Cooking - The use of gas burners or electric cooktops are not permitted due to our fire regulations, but the reheating of pre-prepared meals using the microwave & using the toaster is acceptable.
- Naked flames - Such as candles & burning incense is prohibited for safety reasons
- Glitter/Talcum powder/Make-up on pillow slips –These create a significant challenge for housekeeping & may incur additional cleaning fee.
- For the comfort of all guests, please do not bring seafood, such as prawns, crabs, oysters and fishing bait or tackle/gear into the motel rooms/building.