Lake Munmorah Motel is a smoke free property.
- In accordance with the Smoke Free Environment Act 2000, all rooms and common areas of Lake Munmorah Motel are Non-Smoking.
- The 4 Metre Law with regards to smoking applies to entry/exit doors to the motel building.
- For the comfort of all guests, LMmotel has a designated smoking area.
- Please do not smoke anywhere on-site (including the car park) outside of the designated smoking area.
We reserve the right to impose a fee of up to $100 if:
- We cannot use the room the following night due to the smell of smoke or seafood or other strong persistent odours in your room.
- Your room is left excessively dirty, or linen & towels are left excessively dirty
- Any Theft, Damages, Smoking Surcharges or Cancellation Fees will be added to the room account and deducted from your Pre Auth.
- Check-in is available from 3pm until 8pm.
- Check-out prior to 11am.
- We require the Primary Guest to accept our terms and conditions/house rules by filling out & signing a Registration Form.
- The Primary guest is the person that booked the room, must be over 25 years old & supply current photo ID & credit card details in the Primary Guests name.
- The Primary guest shall be the main point of contact for management & be responsible for the room, including any accidental/incidental costs incurred.
- The Primary Guest is responsible for the behaviour to all guests included in the booking AND relating our House Rules to all guests included in the booking.
- Payment is charged out to the Primary Guests credit card within 5 days of a 3pm arrival time.
- This is also the end of the free cancelation period.
- In all other cases payment for the booking is to be paid on check-in at the latest.
- Payment can be made by CASH or CARD, we accept Visa & Mastercard.
- Upon checking-in, a pre-authentication (Pre-Auth) to the value of $100 may be applied to the Primary Guests supplied credit card.
- This Pre-Auth is used to cover accidentals/incidentals/damages if any that may occur during the stay.
- Within 12 hours of check-out, the room will be inspected and if the Pre-Auth is not required, a release notification will be sent to the Guests bank.
- All Motel Property: Including towels, bedding & crockery must stay onsite.
- Reception/Office hours: 8am to 8pm. Management will be contactable via mobile phone at all times.
- To Extend your stay: Any extension to a stay will need to be agreed to by management and paid for before the original agreed check out time.
- Room Allocation: Your room type/room number may be changed at the discretion of management at any time prior to Check-in.
- Minimum Dress: In public areas - Shirt, Shorts & thongs. We like our guests to relax, but there is a limit.
- Visitors: Any visitors & their property/vehicles that come onsite, will not be covered by Motel insurance & are a liability for management.
- Unauthorised Guests: Are persons who are not declared on the registration form that stay the night. Fire regulations require management to account for all guests staying in the motel.
- Guests under the age of 18: must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times and cannot be left unattended in the motel rooms or public areas.
- Excess noise: We ask all guests to consider the quiet enjoyment of other guests, particularly when entering/leaving site or when using a mobile phone.
- Pets and Animals: For the comfort and safety of all guests, any live animals, including pets are not allowed into the building. Accredited guide & assistance animals welcome, notice of your assistance animal requirements is also welcome.
- Cooking: The use of gas burners or electric cooktops are not permitted due to our fire regulations, but the reheating of pre-cooked meals using the microwave & using the toaster is acceptable.
- Naked Flames: Such as candles & burning incense is prohibited for safety reasons.
- Glitter/Talcum powder/Make-up on pillow slips: These create a significant challenge for housekeeping & may incur additional cleaning fee.
- For the comfort of all guests: Please do not bring seafood, such as prawns, crabs, oysters and fishing bait or tackle/gear into the motel rooms/building.