Lake Munmorah Motel is a smoke free property.
- In accordance with the Smoke Free Environment Act 2000, all rooms and common areas of Lake Munmorah Motel are Non-Smoking.
- The 4 Metre Law with regards to smoking applies to entry/exit doors to the motel building.
- For the comfort of all guests, smokers may use our designated smoking area. Cigarette butts can be left in the ashtray there.
- Please do not smoke anywhere on-site (including the car park) outside of the designated smoking area.
We reserve the right to impose Extra Cleaning Fee's of up to $100 if:
- We cannot use the room the following night due to the smell of cigarette smoke or seafood or other strong persistent odours in your room.
- Your room is left excessively dirty, or linen & towels are left excessively dirty
- Any Theft, Damages, Smoking Surcharges or Cancellation Fees will be added to the room account and deducted from your Pre Auth.
- Check-in is available from 3pm until 8pm.
- Check-out prior to 10am.
- We require the Primary Guest to accept our terms and conditions/house rules by filling out & signing a Registration Form.
- The Primary guest is the person that booked the room, must be over 25 years old & supply current photo ID & credit card details in the Primary Guests name.
- The Primary guest shall be the main point of contact for management & be responsible for the room, including any accidental/incidental costs incurred.
- The Primary Guest is responsible for the behaviour to all guests included in the booking AND relating our House Rules to all guests included in the booking.
- Payment is charged out to the Primary Guests bank card within 4x days of a 3pm arrival time.
- This is also the end of the free cancelation period.
- In all other cases payment for the booking is to be paid on check-in at the latest.
- Payment can be made by CASH or CARD, we accept Visa & Mastercard.
- Upon checking-in, a pre-authentication (Pre-Auth) to the value of $100 may be applied to the Primary Guests supplied bankcard.
- This Pre-Auth is a freeze on funds ($100) in your account & used to cover accidentals/incidentals/damages if any that may occur during the stay.
- Within 12 hours of check-out, the room will be inspected and if all is good & the room handed back in an acceptable condition, the Pre-Auth will not be required. A release notification will be sent to the Cardholders bank, for the bank to release the funds, in their own time.
- All Motel Property: Including towels, bedding & crockery must stay onsite.
- Reception/Office hours: 8am to 8pm. Management will be contactable via mobile phone at all times.
- To Extend your stay: Any extension to a stay will need to be agreed to by management and paid for before the original agreed check out time.
- Room Allocation: Your room type/room number may be changed at the discretion of management at any time prior to Check-in.
- Minimum Dress: In public areas - Shirt, Shorts & thongs. We like our guests to relax, but there is a limit.
- Visitors: Any visitors & their property/vehicles that come onsite, will not be covered by Motel insurance & are a liability for management.
- Unauthorised Guests: Are persons who are not declared on the registration form that stay the night. Fire regulations require management to account for all guests staying in the motel.
- Guests under the age of 18: must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times and cannot be left unattended in the motel rooms or public areas.
- Excess noise: We ask all guests to consider the quiet enjoyment of other guests, particularly when entering/leaving site or when using a mobile phone.
- Pets and Animals: For the comfort and safety of all guests, any live animals, including pets are not allowed into the building. Accredited assistance animals are welcome. Advance notice of your assistance animal requirements is also very welcome.
- Cooking: Our Motel rooms are not built for food preparation. The use of gas burners or electric cook-tops are not permitted due to our fire regulations, but the reheating of pre-cooked meals using the supplied microwave & using the supplied toaster is acceptable.
- Naked Flames: Such as candles & burning incense is prohibited for safety reasons.
- Glitter/Talcum powder/Make-up on pillow slips: These create a significant challenge for housekeeping & may incur additional cleaning fee.
- For the comfort of all guests: Please do not bring seafood, such as prawns, crabs, oysters and fishing bait or tackle/gear into the motel rooms/building.